James JAMES , 18201905 (aged 84 years)

Name
James /JAMES/
Given names
James
Surname
JAMES
Citation details: V1841343 25C/1841 JAMES JAMES FISHBURN AMELIA A
Quality of data: secondary evidence
Birth

There is also this entry in the index: V18205327 1B/1820 JAMES JAMES SAMUEL ANN

Marriage

The index states that James came from the Clarence River and Amelia came from Castle Hill/Dural.

St. Simons church was originally a stone barracks built in 1801 for convicts. It was later used as a lunatic asylum and from 1828 it was used for church purposes. In 1840 it became a parish church and was eventually demolished between 1850 and 1860. Records of St. Simon church were transferred to St. Pauls church, Castle Hill.