Title:All Saints Anglican Church - North Parramatta
All Saint's Church
All Saints is one of the most beautiful Churches in Sydney and represents one of the best examples of Victorian Academic Gothic style of architecture among our early Australian churches. It was built on land left in the will of the Reverend Samuel Marsden, who also bequeathed 200 pounds for the erection of the building. The building was designed by James Houison and was started in in 1846 and completed in 1847. The church was consecrated by Bishop Broughton of Sydney on January 27th, 1848.
As it was too small for the congregation, it was extended in 1862, and the steeple was added.